KCT has now merged with Woolpert.
KCT has now merged with Woolpert, a national professional services firm specializing in asset management.
KCT’s in-depth experience providing permitting, land and licensing implementation coupled with Woolpert’s expertise in providing asset management solutions makes Woolpert one of the largest professional services groups in the country dedicated to asset management and permitting solutions. We are very excited to offer these expanded professional services to our clients and business partners while also growing our footprint in the California market.
Woolpert and KCT will collectively provide the following services:
• Accela automation
• Asset management consulting and program development
• Custom application architecture and development
• EAM/CMMS improvement and implementation
• Enterprise system integration
• GIS/GPS design, implementation and data management
• Land, license and permitting improvement and implementation
• Program/project management
• Risk analysis/capital improvement planning and forecasting
• Software audit, assessment and vendor selection
• Strategic planning
• Utility performance and business process improvement
• Value-added tools